Birthdays and Events
Hot Box Cookies offers gift and catering delivery to all of Columbia.
Know someone with a birthday, anniversary or graduation coming up? Need a gift to give for Mother’s Day, Easter or Valentine’s Day? Are you a business looking for a way to say “thank you” to your clients? Do you need a dessert for a large event where you’re feeding hundreds of guests? Hot Box Cookies has you covered.
Order a variety of cookies and we will deliver them warm with a special message on the box. We also offer cookie cakes with a custom message written in icing. A dozen cookies are $12 and to have them delivered fresh out of the oven is only $2 extra. That’s a lot cheaper than your average gift delivery, and who doesn’t like warm cookies?
Gift Delivery Ideas
- Birthdays, anniversaries and graduations
- Saying “Thank you” to business client, teacher, doctor or friend
- Saying “Get well soon!”
- Mother with newborn baby
- Saying “Good luck!” to someone studying for an exam
- Saying “Congrats!”
- When you messed up and you need tell someone you’re sorry
- When you want to say “I love you” to your significant other, family member or friend
- Holidays like Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Day, Teacher Appreciation Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Boss’s Day, Halloween
Gift Delivery Policies
Please read below to make sure your recipient receives warm cookies:
- We call the recipient to see when he or she would like us to deliver the cookies. If a specific time is requested, we call the customer 1-2 hours before to confirm they will be at the delivery address. Note: If delivery address is a place of business, cookies are delivered directly to the recipient or left with a receptionist. No phone call is made unless you specify in the order that it is necessary.
- If the person does not answer their phone, we will leave a message for him or her to call us back and let us know when a good delivery time would be. We call again after 2-3 hours if we do not hear back. If we still cannot get ahold of the recipient we call the customer who placed the order.
- If a delivery time is set with the recipient and he or she is not present when the cookies arrive, the driver will:
- leave the cookies by the front door at an apartment or house
- leave the cookies with a house member at a fraternity or sorority house
- try making the delivery again on the next round of campus deliveries, which occur frequently
- A phone message will be left letting the recipient know the location of the cookies.
- We cannot make a gift delivery without calling the recipient first unless you allow us to leave the box of cookies by the front door or with a house member if the recipient is not home.
- $14 minimum order for delivery.
- $2.00 if paying with cash. Extra $1.50 if outside of main zone. See delivery zone here.
- Please make sure you have given us all the correct delivery information when ordering, as we cannot be responsible for wrong information provided or a customer not being present at the address listed.