- There is a $14 minimum order for delivery.
- We charge a $2.50 delivery fee if paying with cash, with an extra $1.50 if outside of the main delivery zone.
- Please make sure you have given us all the correct delivery information when ordering, as we cannot be responsible for wrong information provided or a customer not being present at the address listed.
- Click here to view the delivery zones for your location.
Gift Delivery Policies
Take a look below to make sure we get your gift where it needs to be.
- We call the recipient to see when he or she would like us to deliver the cookies. If a specific time is requested, we call the customer 1-2 hours before to confirm they will be at the delivery address. Note: If the delivery address is a place of business, cookies are delivered directly to the recipient or left with a receptionist. We will only call the recipient if you specify in your order that it is necessary. Otherwise, your secret is safe with us.
- If the recipient does not answer their phone, we will leave a message for him or her to call us back and let us know when a good delivery time would be. We call again after 2-3 hours if we do not hear back. If we still cannot get ahold of the recipient, we will call the customer who placed the order.
- If a delivery time is set with the recipient and he or she is not present when the cookies arrive, our driver will:
- Leave the cookies by the front door at an apartment or house
- Leave the cookies with a house member at a fraternity or sorority house
- Try making the delivery again on the next round of campus deliveries, which occur frequently
- Regardless of the solution, we will leave a phone message letting the recipient know the location of the cookies
- We cannot make a gift delivery without calling the recipient first unless you allow us to leave the box of cookies by the front door or with a house member if the recipient is not home. We can’t risk these cookies getting into the wrong hands, now can we?